Computer Help in Chicago and all Across the World!
Are you tired of paying someone to fix your computer? Do you have an hour a week you can set aside to clean your computer? If you answered yes to both of these questions let us be your source For Computer Help. A computer is just like anything else in life it needs cleaning and upgrades from time to time. When I look at someones computer they always have an update they never installed, always install all your updates from Microsoft. Second make sure you back up all your important files. People always want you to produce miracles when it comes to their files on their computer. Most of the time the hard drive will not even come on anymore so how can I get your files from that. Now let’s get to the basics:
- Always buy virus protection.
- Delete your browsing history at least once a week.
- Always have good passwords for sites and update them.
- Perform disk clean up and defrag for hard drive to free up space.
- Remove any applications that you are not using.
- Be aware of the programs that start when you cut your computer on.
These are a few things to consider about keeping your computer clean.